Mini Blue Corn
All our seeds grown organically in Australia -> Read What makes our seeds special?
- As its name suggests, this is the variety for popcorn. Glorious deep blue cobs with popos of white and purple.
- Type: It is a nutritious flint corn i.e. not a sweet corn for fresh eating as it has a firmer texture.
- Uses: This is the variety for popcorn. Grow and make your own popcorn. Some say it’s too pretty to eat – in that case, it makes a wonderful autumn decoration and a most unique gift!
- Growing: Sow indoors late winter to spring, or outdoors in spring and summer. This variety produces large chubby cobs and big kernels, usually 2-3 cobs per plant. Check out our corn seed sowing guide for detailed tips and tricks on how to grow the biggest corn.
- Corn cob size: This variety produces small cobs and usually 3-4 cobs per plant.
Please note seeds can be shipped across Australia, but due to quarantine restrictions we cannot ship corn seeds to NT, WA or Tasmania.